Lofty oak trees and a magnificent view of Carter's Mountain highlight the 7.35 acres of rolling land which make up this popular park, which was originally known as Forest Park. Located on Forest Hills Avenue, the City acquired the property from J. Hubert and Dorothy Carver in 1955.
The new and improved Forest Hills Park was completed in the spring of 2010 and re-opened to the public on May 15, 2010.
Dogs must be on a leash and under control.
The park is open 6AM to 9PM.
Located at 1022 Forest Hills Avenue