DATES: December 23 - 27 and December 30 - Jan 3 (No camp Dec 24, 25, Dec 31, and Jan 1).
TIME: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
WHERE: CARVER RECREATION CENTER
Who: Ages Kindergarten - 6th Grade.
What: Come join us for our exciting Winter Break Camp where you will meet new friends, play games, explore new activities and enjoy fun field trips. Please provide your child's lunch and snack every day.
Cost: $60 for Charlottesville residents $44 for non-residents
Scholarships: Financial assistance is available. All scholarships applications are due 1 month prior.
Click here to register online or call (434) 970-3260 for registration over the phone.
December 23- 27 (No camp Dec 24 and 25): Activity # 150600-01
December 30 - Jan.3 (No camp Dec 31 and Jan 1): Activity # 150600-02
ePACT Network - Emergency Contact Software
Charlottesville Parks & Recreation is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network for better safety! ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you in the event of an unexpected situation.
Why are we using ePACT?
· To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and can then use that same record for other programs or subsequent years
· Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
· Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
· You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Charlottesville Parks & Recreation.
· Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
· Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Charlottesville Parks & Recreation so that program staff have access.
For ePACT assistance, please review their informational packet.
Activity and Field Trip Schedule
Please check back at a later date for updated information.