Early registration OPENs March 2 for city resident day campers
Regular registration opens April 13 for non-resident day campers
Back-to-Camp Night: Wednesday, June 3 | 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Carver Recreation Center
Parents and campers are invited to meet camp supervisors and counselors and review weekly activity and field trip schedules.
Day Camp Questions: (434) 970-3243
Parent and Camp Information
Additional Forms and Information:
Parent Handbook (English)
ePACT Network - Emergency Contact Software
Charlottesville Parks & Recreation is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network for better safety! ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you in the event of an unexpected situation.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and can then use that same record for other programs or subsequent years
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Charlottesville Parks & Recreation.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Charlottesville Parks & Recreation so that program staff have access.
- For ePACT assistance, please review their informational packet »