For the 2019 summer camps, we have made a few notable changes to our structure and fees.
Camp ExL, a partnership between Charlottesville City Schools and Charlottesville Parks & Recreation, which has been previously administered by Charlottesville City Schools, has now transfered to Charlottesville Parks & Recreation. The camp structure and locations will remain the same, but registration and camp administration will now be handled by Charlottesville Parks & Recreation.
We have created new names for our camps; Camp Shenandoah, Camp Blue Ridge and Camp Skyline. Plus, fees for Before and After Camp care have been eliminated.
Day Camp Questions: (434) 970-3243
Early registration OPENs March 4 for city resident day campers
Regular registration opens April 15 for non-resident day campers
Field Trip Calendars
Summer Meals Menu
Additional Forms and Information:
Camp Shenandoah Application (to be downloaded and printed)
Camp Blue Ridge Application (to be downloaded and printed)
Camp Skyline (to be downloaded and printed)
Parent Handbook (English)
Parent Handbook (Spanish)
ePACT Network - Emergency Contact Software
Charlottesville Parks & Recreation is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network for better safety! ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you in the event of an unexpected situation.
Why are we using ePACT?
· To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and can then use that same record for other programs or subsequent years
· Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
· Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
· You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Charlottesville Parks & Recreation.
· Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
· Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Charlottesville Parks & Recreation so that program staff have access.
For more information about ePACT, visit www.epactnetwork.com.