Get Fit and Stay Fit
All group fitness classes are free with Access Pass or the cost of daily admission at your selected fitness center.
Group Fitness Calendars
Aerobic water workouts incorporate a variety of rhythmic body movements and dance steps performed in the water. Programs vary from basic to advanced classes. In beginning programs, the participant learns to combine arm and leg movement in varying combinations. As water aerobic programs become more advanced, they incorporate more intricate dance and calisthenics movements.
The main purpose of water aerobics is to improve cardiovascular conditioning. Because of the water’s resistance, water exercise also can improve your strength and flexibility, leading to better muscular endurance and balance.
No Pre-Registration Required - year round classes
- H20 BASICS - Shallow aqua aerobics emphasizing cardiovascular conditioning and strengthening using water resistance. Swimming proficiency is not required.
- SENIOR SPLASH - Shallow aqua aerobics promoting aerobic fitness, strength, and flexibility using water resistant exercises. Swimming proficiency is not required.
- AQUA BLAST - A moderate to high-intensity water workout, utilizing intervals of high-energy aerobic movements, mixed with light to moderate movements involving cardio, toning and stretching.
- DEEP WATER AQUA-BLAST - A moderate to high intensity water workout, utilizing intervals of high-energy aerobic movements, mixed with light to moderate movements involving cardio, toning and stretching.
- OFF THE DEEP END - Deep water aerobics featuring buoyancy/resistance equipment designed to increase flexibility, strength, endurance, aerobic conditioning, balance, and motor coordination in a non-impact environment. **Swimming proficiency is advised**
- H2O POWER HOUR - An excellent water workout that goes to the limit! A fun, calorie burning, high-intensity, low-impact H2O exercise, featuring stretching, burst movements and water-based kickboxing movements.
- HIGH GEAR - Moderate to advance toning and cardio class, utilizing forward/backward lateral and up/down movements, designed to build muscle strength and cardio endurance in a low impact environment
- ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION AQUATIC PROGRAM [AF AQUATIC PROGRAM] - This aquatic program was created for people with arthritis to keep joints flexible, muscles strong and to help reduce the pain associated with arthritis. With less pain, people with arthritis may be able to reduce their reliance on pain medication. The soothing warmth and buoyancy of warm water make this program and ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness