The Access Arts Charlottesville/Albemarle committee meets quarterly to promote experiences in the arts for individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in becoming a participant on the Access Arts Committee or have questions, please email Sarah Blech at (434) 970-3264
- Year Round Art Exhibit at Albemarle County Office Building.
- Winter Art Exhibit at Carver Recreation Center.
- Virginia Festival of the Book Adaptive Activities 3rd week in March.
- Art Exhibit at City Space on the Downtown Mall. 100 5th St NE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- The Poetry book will be published each fall, works collected December - May.
- Artist led workshop in music, visual arts, movement, poetry and drama.
- Annual Music Recital
Access Arts Charlottesville/Albemarle is a partnership that develops arts-based programs, activities and events for students and adults with disabilities.
View the Artist Resource Guide Here
Upcoming Special Events:
The Annual Art Exhibit March 14 - August 28, 2020
Carver Recreation Center, 233 4th St NW, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Submissions for the show are to be delivered January 27 – 31, 2020 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm to WorkSource Enterprises, 1311 Carlton Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22902