• You could be the recipient of $400.00 for referring someone to Community Attention Foster Families.
• The bonus will be paid after an applicant completes training and becomes an approved CAFF parent and has a child placed in their home full time.
• The referring person must be listed on the CAFF application under “how did you hear about our program.”
• The referring person must have been a foster parent as of the date of the application.
• The payment is taxable income.
• This program of bonuses will be maintained as long as our recruiting budget can maintain it. At such time as the budget is exhausted, the program will be suspended, at least for the end of the fiscal year. Such a suspension will be announced to all staff and parents. The program will be reviewed prior to each fiscal year.
Call or email Marnie Allen at 970-3735.