Direct Debit…a convenient way to pay your bills
Worried about remembering to pay your taxes on time?
Have the Treasurer’s Office automatically deduct the amount of your tax bill on June 5th and December 5th each year until your cancel the service.
Semi-Annual Automated Payments:
Sign up for our Automated Payment Plan, in which the Treasurer’s Office will automatically debit your predetermined bank account for your personal property or real estate taxes. Use this service to prearrange payment of your tax bill on its due date.
Follow these simple steps to sign up:
1. Print out the Automated Payment Plan (APP) form
2. Complete the form (just call us if you need help)
3. Have all account owners sign the form
4. Include a voided check from your bank account
5. Mail the application and your voided check to the Treasurer’s Office:
City of Charlottesville
Automated Payment Plans
P O Box 2854
Charlottesville VA 22902
Contact us at (434) 970-3146 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Click Here for frequently asked questions.