Commonwealth of Virginia vs. James A. Fields, Jr - Sentencing
Monday, July 15, 2019
Charlottesville Circuit Court
Brian Wheeler, Director of Communications 434-970-3129
- Charlottesville Circuit Court is temporarily located on the 2nd Floor of 350 Park St, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
- Seating is very limited in the temporary Circuit Court and it will be allocated on a first come first served basis to both public and media. Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Individuals who leave the courtroom cannot reserve their seats and will only be readmitted if capacity is available.
- There is no reserved seating for media and thus no media credentials are being issued.
- There is no remote viewing area.
- Media vehicle parking in front of the Circuit Court is on a first-come first-served basis and must be arranged with the Director of Communications.
- List of prohibited items in courtroom
MEDIA ADVISORIES:Update 7/10/19
Update 12/9/2018 - WEATHER REPORT
Update 11/28/18 - 7:20 pm
Update 11/28/18 - 6:40 pm
Filed 12/27/18 - Court Order Allowing Members of Public to View and Listen to Audio/Video Evidence
Exhibits 12/5/2018 (Part 3)
Exhibits 12/5/2018 (Part 2)
Exhibits 12/5/2018 (Part 1)
Exhibits 12/4/2018 (Part 2)
Exhibits 12/4/2018 (Part 1)
Exhibits 12/3/2018 (Part 4)
Exhibits 12/3/2018 (Part 3)
Exhibits 12/3/2018 (Part 2)
Exhibits 12/3/2018 (Part 1)
Filed 12/3/2018 - Defense Objection to Motion
Filed 12/3/2018 - Commonwealth's Motion
Exhibits 11/30/2018 (Part 2)
Exhibits 11/30/2018 (Part 1)
Filed 11/29/18 - Commonwealth's Motion in limine to Admit Two Instagram Posts
Filed 11/29/18 - Defense Motion in limine to Admit Protest Memes
Filed 9/7/18 - Motion Hearing