City Council and Albemarle Board of Supervisors Annual Summit
- Date: 10/04/2018 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Albemarle County Office Building - SOUTH
1600 5th Street, in Room A
Charlottesville City Council and the Albemarle Board of Supervisors will be holding a joint meeting on October 4th, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Albemarle County Office Building at 1600 5th Street, in Room A.
Welcome and Introductions: 10 a.m.
Economic Development: 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Economic Development MOU: Coordination / Opportunities (Roger Johnson/Chris Engel)
- Revenue Sharing Agreement (Report)
Break (15 minutes)
MOUs: 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.
Reports (15 minutes):
- Redevelopment and Affordable Housing
- Economic Development
Overview of City’s Affordable Housing Work
Overview of County’s Affordable Housing
Final Comments / Follow Up / Next Steps 12:45 p.m.
Adjourn 1 p.m.
Persons with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 970-3182.
Learn more about the: