PLANNING COMMISSION REGULAR DOCKET
TUESDAY, January 11, 2011 – 5:30 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
I. PLANNING COMMISSION GATHERING -- 4:30 P.M. (Held in the NDS Conference Room) Commissioners gather to communicate with staff. (4:30-5:30 P.M.)
II. REGULAR MEETING -- 5:30 P.M.
A. COMMISSIONERS' REPORTS
B. UNIVERSITY REPORT
C. CHAIR'S REPORT
D. DEPARTMENT OF NDS/STAFF REPORTS/WORK PLAN
E. MATTERS TO BE PRESENTED BY THE PUBLIC NOT ON THE FORMAL AGENDA
F. CONSENT AGENDA
(Items removed from the consent agenda will be considered at the end of the regular agenda)
1. Site Plan and Subdivision approval list
2. Minutes - December 14, 2010 – Regular meeting
3. Minutes - December 14, 2010 – Pre meeting
III. JOINT PUBLIC HEARINGS (Beginning at 6:00 P.M.)
G. JOINT PUBLIC HEARINGS
- ZM-10-11-29 (William Taylor Plaza) - Hearing rescheduled for the February 2011 meeting.
- SP-10-11-30 – (1147 Rose Hill Drive) An application for a special use permit for the property at 1147 Rose Hill Drive. This request is for a health clinic exceeding 10,000 square feet in the B-1 Zoning District. The property is further identified on City Real Property Tax Map 37 Parcel 80.3 having frontage on Amherst Street and Rose Hill Drive. The site is zoned B-1 Business and is approximately 0.699 acres or 30,450 square feet. The Land Use Plan generally calls for Office. Report prepared by Nick Rogers, Neighborhood Planner. Staff Report
IV. REGULAR MEETING ITEMS (Cont.) -- 8:30 P.M.
H. FUTURE MEETING SCHEDULE
Date and Time
Tuesday January 25, 2011 – 5:00 PM
Impediments to Fair Housing Report, Critical Slopes, Work Plan
*meeting in 2nd Floor Conference Room
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 – 4:30 PM
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 – 5:30 PM
- Critical Slope Ordinance Public Hearing
- Timberlake PUD
- Planning Awards Nominations
- Individual Protected Property – Jefferson School
- ZTA – Restaurant/Music Hall
- Johnson Village – EC and Site Plan
- Entrance Corridor Guideline Revisions
- Sidewalk Priorities
- William Taylor PUD amendment
Anticipated Items on Future Agendas
· Slope Waiver – Willoughby Place
· Entrance Corridor – Belmont Cottages PUD
· Zoning Text Amendments – Townhomes
· Greenleaf Center - SUP for Health Clinic
· Site Plan Amendment – Paton Street PUD
· Alcove Hotel – SUP Amendment
PLEASE NOTE: THIS AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE PRIOR TO THE MEETING.
PLEASE NOTE: We are including suggested time frames on Agenda items. These times are subject to change at any time during the meeting.