The Access Arts Charlottesville/Albemarle committee meets quarterly to promote experiences in the arts for individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in becoming a participant on the Access Arts Committee or have questions, please email Sarah Blech at (434) 970-3264
- Year Round Art Exhibit at Albemarle County Office Building.
- Winter Art Exhibit at Carver Recreation Center.
- Virginia Festival of the Book Adaptive Activities 3rd week in March.
- Art Exhibit at City Space on the Downtown Mall. 100 5th St NE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- The Poetry book will be published each fall, works collected December - May.
- Artist led workshop in music, visual arts, movement, poetry and drama.
- Annual Music Recital
Access Arts Charlottesville/Albemarle is a partnership that develops arts-based programs, activities and events for students and adults with disabilities.
View the Artist Resource Guide Here
Upcoming Special Events:
Visual Arts ExhibIt at Carver Recreation Center
Opening date: Saturday, March 9, 2019, 6:30 – 8:00 PM. Works will be displayed from March - August.
Music Recital at C'ville Coffee, 1301 Harris Street
Concert/Open Mic Night is Friday, April 12 from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Submit your information to be a part of the show »