The Access Arts Charlottesville/Albemarle committee meets quarterly to promote experiences in the arts for individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in becoming a participant on the Access Arts Committee or have questions, please email Sarah Blech at (434) 970-3264
- Year Round Art Exhibit at Albemarle County Office Building.
- Winter Art Exhibit at Carver Recreation Center.
- Virginia Festival of the Book Adaptive Activities 3rd week in March.
- Art Exhibit at City Space on the Downtown Mall. 100 5th St NE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- The Poetry book will be published each fall, works collected December - May.
- Artist led workshop in music, visual arts, movement, poetry and drama.
- Annual Music Recital
Access Arts Charlottesville/Albemarle is a partnership that develops arts-based programs, activities and events for students and adults with disabilities.
View the Artist Resource Guide Here
Upcoming Special Events:
Come out to our brand new venue to hear music, eat a delicious meal from C’ville Coffee menu, and enjoy the evening with friends! Performers include Woody Berry and Kathy Owen, Wayne Wright, Jessica and Amanda, and many more! Doors open at 6pm to get a good seat and enjoy the food and drink options. See you there!
Visual Arts ExhibIt at Carver Recreation Center
Opening date: Saturday, March 9, 2019, 6:30 – 8:00 PM. Works will be displayed from March - August.