The VSA Charlottesville/Albemarle committee meets quarterly to promote experiences in the arts for individuals with disabilities. The committee works closely with VSA Arts of Virginia, part of a national program that creates partnerships to promote the Arts.
Click for here for more information
- Year Round Art Exhibit at Albemarle County Office Building.
- Winter Art Exhibit at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Performing Arts Center.
- Virginia Festival of the Book Therapeutic Activities 3rd week in March.
- The Poetry book will be published each fall, works collected December - May.
- Artist led VSA workshop in music, visual arts, movement, poetry and drama.
- Annual Music Recital
VSA Charlottesville/Albemarle is a partnership that develops arts-based programs, activities and events for students and adults with disabilities. We are a member of the VSA Affiliate Network, a program of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
View the VSA Artist Resource Guide Here
Upcoming VSA Special Event
2018 VSA Visual Arts ExhibIt at Carver Recreation Center
Opening date: Saturday, March 10, 2018, 6:30 – 8:00 PM. For more information please see the artist submissions and guidelines.
Art will be accepted at WorkSource Enterprises, 1311 Carlton Ave no January 29 - 31 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Contact Diana Wilson at (434) 972-1730 should you have any questions.
VSA Music Recital
Wednesday, April 18, 2018, from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM at Carver Recreation Center