One of the finest neighborhood parks in the City, Belmont Park is bounded by Stonehenge Avenue, Rialto Street and Druid Avenue. The 3.1 acres of land were bought by Paul Goodloe McIntire in 1921 and he transferred the property to the City to be used as a park and playground for local citizens. The park contains a full basketball court, benches, swing set and playground equipment, large shady oak trees and a courtyard with shelter for outdoor concerts. The latest addition to this park is the spray ground. This facility is operated by a touch pad, recycles the water and is operational daily from 9AM to 8PM.
Dogs must be on a leash and under control.
Park hours are 6AM to 9PM. Parking is available on the street.