Permit Parking Implementation
- Petitions needed from 2/3 of affected property owners.
- At least 75% of spaces must be occupied, with at least 50% of those being commuters.
- Parking Permit Studies are conducted once a year, between March 1 and April 30. Petitions should be submitted before the end of February.
Permit Parking Management:
- Determine how many parking permit each property should be eligible for (per Zoning Ordinance requirements).
If you are interested in getting permit parking in your neighborhood, please fill out
this petition and submit it to Neighborhood Development Services.
- City of Charlottesville Municipal Code
(See Chapter 15, Sec.15-201 to Sec.15-211)
- City Treasurer's Office
Permit Purchasing Information
Please call (434) 970-3182 if you have any questions.
Last Updated: 02/22/2005