Due to the impact of the May 10th storm, the City's Public Works Department is providing a free storm debris pickup service for all City residents. Click here to view more details and to review the schedule for your neighborhood.

Report a concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Got a question about drainage? Did you seen erosion and sediment control violation that you want to report? Would you like to request a parking permit change? Scroll down and find the form that fits your needs. An engineering staff member will reply promptly and work with you to find a solution.

Drainage Request Form - Use this to report a stormwater or drainage problem at your home or property that you would like Engineering Staff to investigate.

Erosion Problem Form - Use this form to report an erosion problem or violation that you would like Engineering Staff to investigate.

Traffic Request Form - Click here to find all the forms you'll need to request various traffic changes (handicap parking change, parking permits, street blockings).