Community Attention Foster Families (CAFF) is actively searching for families in Charlottesville, Albemarle, and surrounding communities. If you have considered opening your heart and home to a child in need, please contact us to discuss this exciting and rewarding opportunity. Come learn more about our program and the process of becoming a foster/adoptive parent by attending one of our monthly information sessions:
Next Information Sessions are: October 20th, 2016 and November 17th, 2016. Information sessions begin at 6pm and are held at our office located at 909 East Market Street. Please call or email to RSVP.
Our September training class is full. The next training will be held in January, 2017.
Contact Marnie Allen at 434-970-3735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of parenting with Community Attention:
- Foster parents earn monthly tax-free stipends.
- Families have access to staff 24 hours a day for their support.
- Each child in the program is assigned an individual case manager to assist in coordinating needed services.
- All children in the program are given access to professional counseling services.
- Foster parents work closely with the treatment team, as a respected professional.
- All treatment decisions and background information are shared openly between the program and the parents.
If helping area children sounds interesting, please contact Marnie Allen at 970-3735, or by Email.
Do you have more questions? Check out some of our Frequently Asked Questions.