Charlottesville VA –
A High Quality of Life for your Business!
It’s no secret that Charlottesville residents enjoy a high quality of life. A quick look at the national rankings the area has received over the years verifies Charlottesville’s standing as a great community.
The area is also home to many successful businesses including Lexis-Nexis, Sperry Marine, and SNL Financial. These companies have grown to enjoy the benefits of doing business in Charlottesville. A few business advantages of a Charlottesville location include:
- A well educated workforce including access to talent and resources at UVA.
- A diverse and stable economy built around the university, medical services, manufacturing, and a growing life sciences sector.
- Proximity to major U.S. markets.
- A state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure with an extensive fiber optic network and digital switching capability.
- Strategic location near Washington D.C. and Richmond.
- Well developed transportation network that includes air, rail, and interstate highway options.
The Office of Economic Development maintains business data and relevant demographic information. To learn more about Charlottesville’s business environment, please select the link below.
For more information about a business data and demographics, drop us an e-mail or call (434) 970-3717.