Payment Information (on the court date)
You have been convicted of a charge(s). Fines and processing fees have been assessed to your case(s). The clerk will inform you of your total; this amount will include your fine that was assessed by the judge and your processing fees. The clerk will need to know if you are paying these fees today or if you need time to pay.
Paying Today:1. You will be sent into the clerk’s office to make your payment and receive a receipt.
2. You may pay with cash, check or credit card.
3. If you use a credit/debit card a 4% convenience fee will be assessed (visa/mastercard/discover).
If You Need Time to Pay (from the court date): 30 or 90 day due date from the date of court
1. You will be asked to sign a DC-210 Acknowledgement of Suspension or Revocation of Driver’s license.
90 Days (additional $10 Fee - Deferred Payment Plan) Extending a due date from the due date given in court OR when your payment plan is due:1. Please appear in the clerk’s office prior to your due date to sign a DC-210 Acknowledgment of Suspension or Revocation of Driver’s License.
2. A due date of 90 days from your current due date will be given, you will be charged a one-time fee of $10.00, you will make a payment towards the amount due at this time.
3. You must make payments once a month.
4. If you are unable to have it paid in full prior to the 90 days expiring, you must appear in the Clerk’s Office on or before the due date to extend your payment plan. If you are compliant with the Deferred Payment Plan Policies you will be given another 90 days to make payments.
Defaulted on a Deferred Payment Plan (you have let the due date pass):
- Appear in the clerk’s office for a Deferred Payment Plan.
- You will submit financial information and the judge will determine the amount required to set up this payment plan and the required monthly payment.
- You will sign a DC-210 Acknowledgment of Suspension or Revocation of Driver’s License.
- A due date of 90 days from the date you sign the DC-210 will be given. A one-time fee of $10.00 will be assessed if not done in the past.
- If you are unable to have it paid in full prior to the 90 days expiring, you must appear in the Clerk’s Office to extend your due date for an additional 90 days until paid in full.
IF YOUR AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN PAID IN FULL OR AN EXTENSION HAS NOT BEEN GRANTED:
*YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE WILL BE SUSPENDED BY DMV*
*A 17% COMMONWEALTH FEE and INTEREST MAY BE ASSESSED*