The Office of Budget and Performance Management promotes the long-term fiscal integrity of the City of Charlottesville and ensures that Council’s long term vision areas are being met through the following:
- Preparing, managing and monitoring the City's annual budget and five year Capital Improvement Program.
- Preparing and reporting quality and timely financial information and trends analysis.
- Providing recommendations on policy issues related to the budget, City finances and organizational performance and quality initiatives.
- Providing guidance related to activities around department performance plans, continuous process improvement initiatives, business modeling, and organizational assessments.
- Using performance measures and outcome data to serve as decision making tools for determining resource allocation and appropriate service levels.
The FY 2016 - 2017 City Manager's Proposed Budget is now available for public viewing. CLICK HERE to view.
CLICK HERE for a list of all public meetings on the FY 2016 - 2017 Proposed City Budget.
The FY 2017 ABRT Report is now available for public viewing. CLICK HERE to view.
The National Citizen Survey 2014 Survey Results are available for public viewing. CLICK HERE to view.
Please check back for the latest news and information concerning the operating and capital budgets for the City of Charlottesville.
If you would like to receive updates when important news, dates, and information is posted on the Budget Webpage please CLICK HERE to sign up.