Community Attention Foster Families (CAFF) is actively searching for families in Charlottesville, Albemarle, and surrounding communities. If you have considered opening your heart and home to a child in need, please contact us to discuss this exciting and rewarding opportunity. Come learn more about our program and the process of becoming a foster/adoptive parent by attending one of our monthly orientation sessions:
Next Information Session: April 1st 6:00-7:30pm or call about arranging an individual session.
Contact Marnie Allen at 434-970-3735 or email email@example.com
Benefits of parenting with Community Attention:
- Foster parents earn monthly tax-free stipends.
- Families have access to staff 24 hours a day for their support.
- Each child in the program is assigned an individual case manager to assist in coordinating needed services.
- All children in the program are given access to professional counseling services.
- Foster parents work closely with the treatment team, as a respected professional.
- All treatment decisions and background information are shared openly between the program and the parents.
If helping area children sounds interesting, please contact Allison Saunier at 970-3735, or by Email.
If you would like to apply to be a foster parent, you may submit an Application to be a prospective parent. It is available for both single and married persons.
Do you have more questions? Check out some of our Frequently Asked Questions.